Who told patients...

Guest ral

Figured I would start a thread to lighten things up.  Patients typically have some preconceived thought process to go along with their presenting complaint.  Apart from the “antibiotics cure colds” that we all must deal with, finish the statement: Who told patients...?

These are rhetorical, so require no response to the question.

I’ll start.  Who told patients that they probably have a UTI, when they come in for low back pain?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
57 minutes ago, CAdamsPAC said:

What I really want to know is, who is/are they? I keep hearing that "they said" from patients and their families!! I want them to stop giving medical advice and opinions on the care I offer.

The same "they/them" that constantly jump those loud mouthed drunk guys that always show up needing their noodles stitched/stapled back together after minding their own business downtown...

13 minutes ago, sk732 said:

The same "they/them" that constantly jump those loud mouthed drunk guys that always show up needing their noodles stitched/stapled back together after minding their own business downtown...

Yes the "some dude" who comes up and shoots, stabs, beats guys who are " just walking down the street minding their own business" is another one on my hit list!

5 hours ago, sas5814 said:

who told patients "the law says you have to treat my pain"?

Archived