minnesotaprepa

MINNESOTA - Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science

I will be applying in June as long as I get an A in O Chem. When I asked they said it was not rolling admissions 

On 7/15/2019 at 9:22 PM, EashleighPAtobe said:

Is this program just for undergrads since it's still developing or can you apply with a bachelors degree from another school?

It is for people who already have a bachelors degree

On 8/1/2019 at 9:28 PM, hmmmm3 said:

I see that they offer seats in January but I don't see anything that specifically says no interview... Am I missing something?

I just never saw anything about an interview so I assumed that there wasn't one. Most schools say when they interview, but if anyone else has heard otherwise I would appreciate knowing as well!

Majority of schools interview! I'm sure since they are a new program that they may not have specific dates on their website yet! Their deadline is November 1st, so I'm guessing we will hear more after that deadline has passed!!

If anyone was wondering, I didn't get a notification about my application being complete until I emailed the program. Also, they stated that they will not send notifications about interviews until after the Nov 1 deadline. Hope this helps.

11 hours ago, hmmmm3 said:

If anyone was wondering, I didn't get a notification about my application being complete until I emailed the program. Also, they stated that they will not send notifications about interviews until after the Nov 1 deadline. Hope this helps.

Thanks so much for letting us know! 🙂

For anyone that has applied, how did you go about filling out the extra sheet with activities/shadowing/PCE? I have more experiences than I can list on that sheet for most, did you just add another sheet/is there a way to add another line that I am missing? And how much detail did you go into?