Roommates for Glenside

I used to work in that area as a medic.  Do your research carefully.  Avoid Lynnewood Gardens completely.  Stay out of North Philly.  Find something on the Montgomery County side of the border.  Avoid Lynnewood Gardens like the Plague.  Oak Summit right next to campus is also kinda sketchy... at least it used to be.  That place was a maze with no sprinklers.  A fire there would be catastrophic.

Avoid Lynnewood Gardens.  Have I mentioned that part yet?  Stay on the MontCo side of the line.  Good luck with school.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

On 1/24/2019 at 9:30 AM, dmdpac said:

I used to work in that area as a medic.  Do your research carefully.  Avoid Lynnewood Gardens completely.  Stay out of North Philly.  Find something on the Montgomery County side of the border.  Avoid Lynnewood Gardens like the Plague.  Oak Summit right next to campus is also kinda sketchy... at least it used to be.  That place was a maze with no sprinklers.  A fire there would be catastrophic.

Avoid Lynnewood Gardens.  Have I mentioned that part yet?  Stay on the MontCo side of the line.  Good luck with school.

Thank you so much for all this info! Do you happen to know anything about the Church Road Apartments? Personally I want to get as close to campus as possible, but it looks like it's that or the Oak Summit apartments. 

13 hours ago, EKM987 said:

I was recently accepted off the waitlist and will be attending the PA program (not the dual degree). I'm also looking for roommates off campus! I would be interested in a house or apartment in a safe neighborhood but I don't know much about the area, if anyone has any insight!? 

13 hours ago, maryp said:

Also looking for roommates off campus! Would love to be fairly close. I’ll be in the PA program, not the dual degree. 

Does anyone have information about houses in the area? Thanks!

We have a group chat going so I'll add you guys to it 🙂

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
On 1/24/2019 at 10:30 AM, dmdpac said:

Hi! Not sure if this will be seen but it was worth a shot... is there a particular reason you suggest to avoid Lynnewood Gardens? I am matriculating in May and it seemed like a good options, and there were many positive Google reviews, so I was just wondering why you say to avoid it (very strongly LOLZ).

Just now, aknaldoza said:

Hi! Not sure if this will be seen but it was worth a shot... is there a particular reason you suggest to avoid Lynnewood Gardens? I am matriculating in May and it seemed like a good options, and there were many positive Google reviews, so I was just wondering why you say to avoid it (very strongly LOLZ).

please quote to this because I did not turn notifications on for my previous reply and I do want to know the answer to my question hehe