Accepted Transfer Student with questions!

Hello! 

I have gotten an acceptance for D'Youville as a transfer student! I am graduating with a BS this spring but as a transfer student many of my science course have FE-999. Does this mean they do not count towards the core classes? I attended California Poly Pomona and many of the course don't show equivalency. Is there still hope to accelerate to atleast 3 years? 

Thank you and good luck everyone 🙂

41 minutes ago, TaniaPaj said:

Hello! 

I have gotten an acceptance for D'Youville as a transfer student! I am graduating with a BS this spring but as a transfer student many of my science course have FE-999. Does this mean they do not count towards the core classes? I attended California Poly Pomona and many of the course don't show equivalency. Is there still hope to accelerate to atleast 3 years? 

Thank you and good luck everyone 🙂

When I was accepted they had some questions about class. I had to get the syllabus from the professor and sent it to them with what book we used. They were able to waive some classes with that. Good luck. congrats!