Heritage University 2019-2020

5 hours ago, PAhopeful1214 said:

Received an interview invite today for January 11th! Any tips on travel? I will be coming from Utah.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats! I’m flying in from Michigan to Pasco airport. I’m used to driving in winter weather but didn’t want to take the chance with it being Jan and not sure if chains are needed. Seattle, Spokane, snd Portland are all about 2-3 hours away. Yakima has an airport too but a little more expensive but only half an hour from Heritage University.  Pasco is about an hour away.

40 minutes ago, dd0507 said:

Congrats! I’m flying in from Michigan to Pasco airport. I’m used to driving in winter weather but didn’t want to take the chance with it being Jan and not sure if chains are needed. Seattle, Spokane, snd Portland are all about 2-3 hours away. Yakima has an airport too but a little more expensive but only half an hour from Heritage University.  Pasco is about an hour away.

It’s relatively flat but definitely can get icy when/if there’s snow.  Stay on the main highways and you should be fine.  

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
20 minutes ago, MZHolden said:

Oh no!!!!! Call them and see if you can do a video interview? Just call. First thing and email. 

Oh believe me, I called as soon as they cancelled the flight yesterday lol! Maria said they actually had a few calls of pple stuck bc of traveling/weather issues 😕