Heritage University 2019-2020

I wanted to know if anyone else has got an interview for the summer1 class? If someone from the past classes has any information on what to expect for the interview I would love some advice. I interview on 26 January 2019 are there any other veterans that will be interviewing as well? This is my first time applying so I am not sure what to expect. Let me know if there are any pointers that may help.. 

• 6 months later...

Current student here as well. I recommend flying into Pasco airport for those who are coming from afar. Easiest and quickest route to the school. Only about an hourish drive where Seattle is at least 2.5 and Portland is 3. You can fly into Yakima, but it is EXPENSIVE. 

Good luck to you all! Hope to see you around next year!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, TIS93 said:

Current student here as well. I recommend flying into Pasco airport for those who are coming from afar. Easiest and quickest route to the school. Only about an hourish drive where Seattle is at least 2.5 and Portland is 3. You can fly into Yakima, but it is EXPENSIVE. 

Good luck to you all! Hope to see you around next year!

Hi, 

Thank you for the recommendation! Do you have any interview tips? 

• 2 weeks later...

I have been wanting interview tips as well. I have an interview on the 14th and I can't wait to see some of you there. Good luck to everyone! There will be more interviews coming up, so don't be discouraged. I would like to know what questions they have asked previous applicants, and the applicants answered who got in.

I found some great resources for the interview and questions we can expect to be asked:

1) https://www.aaspa.com/resources/interviewing-strategies

2) https://www.thepalife.com/the-top-46-physician-assistant-applicant-interview-questions/

On 8/20/2019 at 2:07 PM, JashanK said:

Hey guys!

My name is Jashan, I'm currently in my didactic year at Heritage! I will be helping out during your interviews and I was thinking if you guys wanted to set up a dinner the night before, I would be down to stop by and offer my tips/tricks! You can also message me on here or email me at jashank96@yahoo.com if you have any questions!

Good luck!

I will be more than happy to meet you. I think it’s a great idea to plan a dinner with all the interviewees the night before.

• 2 weeks later...