Yes, I got a 400. 

Historically the passing score is 350 +/- a few

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, 8404PA said:

Yes, I got a 400. 

Historically the passing score is 350 +/- a few

okay phew!! congrats!!!

• Like 1

Can anyone give an update on rosh review accuracy to PANCE score for the 2019 exam? Exams is in 9 days . . .

Edited by ChowdaHead

I took the PANCE last week and got my score today. I actually scored about 50 points higher on the PANCE than the projected Rosh score. 

• Like 1

I read somewhere that Rosh review updated their scoring to accomodate the 2019 test.  I noticed that my score decreased on Rosh approximately 2 months ago and i had 98% of the 3000 questions done at the time.  I am hoping that the rosh review is low!

• Like 1

Thanks for the replies, took the PANCE today. Felt good about it, happy to hear the comparison to Rosh was accurate, or scores were even better. Hate sweating this out!  Came home to a job offer to review, pending this of course.

I took it back in August,  Rosh WAS predicting me 200 points higher than I scored many months ago.  But when it reset 2 months ago, it was exactly 100 points higher than my score.  It seems to be that Rosh accuracy in predicting score is improving!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Petunia said:

I took it back in August,  Rosh WAS predicting me 200 points higher than I scored many months ago.  But when it reset 2 months ago, it was exactly 100 points higher than my score.  It seems to be that Rosh accuracy in predicting score is improving!

Thanks Petunia! FYI for anyone on the thread. I just got results back and I'm officially certified! What a relief, pumped to start working. Also I was in the same boat. I scored about 75 points less than my predicted rosh review. So it maybe overshoot a bit but its darn close!