Hi! I’m a current 1st year and we were just told our rotation sites a few weeks ago. For us 26 students are staying in Phoenix and the other sites include Yuma, SLO, 3 suburbs of Fresno, TX, LA, GA and OK. Between 3-5 students go to each of the other sites. Since these sites have been used for many years the class above you can be helpful to find housing. There is also free housing at the LA location and subsidized housing in SLO. I’ve heard good things about the Phoenix sites and each of the CHCs have something different to offer. If you have any other questions let me know, good luck!

On 1/4/2019 at 11:01 PM, Kaylee272 said:

Hi! I’m a current 1st year and we were just told our rotation sites a few weeks ago. For us 26 students are staying in Phoenix and the other sites include Yuma, SLO, 3 suburbs of Fresno, TX, LA, GA and OK. Between 3-5 students go to each of the other sites. Since these sites have been used for many years the class above you can be helpful to find housing. There is also free housing at the LA location and subsidized housing in SLO. I’ve heard good things about the Phoenix sites and each of the CHCs have something different to offer. If you have any other questions let me know, good luck!

Thank you so much! I just DM'd you for more info. 

Archived