Paramedic CEU's

Do any current or former Paramedics know if attending PA school will count towards my CEU's to keep my Paramedic license or will I need to do CEU's while in school? Thanks!
Mine did. I wrote a letter to National Registry with the hours taught in each of the areas covering refresher topics and other EMS-related areas, which our program director signed for my recert packet. I was renewed without any feedback. Still needed to get our unit's training officer and medical director to sign their usual form.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, UGoLong said:

Mine did. I wrote a letter to National Registry with the hours taught in each of the areas covering refresher topics and other EMS-related areas, which our program director signed for my recert packet. I was renewed without any feedback. Still needed to get our unit's training officer and medical director to sign their usual form.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Thank you!

18 hours ago, UGoLong said:

What’s an FP-C?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Its a Flight Paramedic - Certified. https://www.ibscertifications.org/roles/flight-paramedic

They aren't required to be a "flight paramedic" but passing the test shows that you're generally competent as critical care paramedic. 

I just am hoping they will accept it because I do NOT want to take that test again. 

Guest thatgirlonabike

I was one of the first to be CP-C (Community Paramedic-Certified) and we have to do CEUs AND take the test again.  I'll be in PA school when my cert expires and I don't know if it would be worth it.......  I do hope to keep my NRP though. 

Archived