waitlisted for the class of 2014

Hello! I was waitlisted for the fall and was wondering if anyone else out there was in my same boat. It is my understanding that Emory does not rank the waitlisted applicants but rather reconsiders each person individually if/when someone accepted declines admission. Does anyone have any more info about being waitlisted? How frequently does someone from the waitlist get accepted (ie what are my chances?)? When is the latest that Emory can admit a waitlisted applicant? I REALLY would LOVE to attend Emory, so any tips are appreciated! :)

Thanks,

Cindy

I'm in the same boat, and I was also told they don't "rank" their waitlist. They would not tell me how any people were on the alternate list. I'd love to hear what the chances are from someone in the program or who went to the program, so I figured I'd reply here to hopefully keep this thread fresh on the boards so someone will see it and maybe respond. My other option (which I'm very thankful to have!) starts at the end of May, so I'm hoping to hear from Emory sooner rather than later!

Archived