OB/GYN Residency

I'm looking for any up-to-date info on the OB/GYN residencies at ARMC or Montefiore.

The most recent info I see in the forums is from 2007-2012 and mostly regarding ARMC.

I graduated in 2011 and have been working in family medicine at a community health center in NC. Because of our location and population, I do a lot of women's healthcare and prenatal care, which I absolutely love. After the births of my own kids, I would love to get involved with the L&D side. 

Has anyone here gone through either of these residencies? How many positions do they have? And how many applicants? (before I get my hopes up too high) What was your experience like? Did you do it as a new grad or after getting some experience? What are job prospects like after completion?

Obviously, I'll be contacting both programs, but I'd like the perspectives of any of who gone through the programs. Thanks for any info!

Archived