Sign in to follow this  
UGoLong

US News and World Report Article

Probably the most accurate, updated article on PA's I've seen. Glad they did their research and actually consulted someone from the AAPA. This is way better than that article that Consumer Reports came out with earlier this year comparing MD's vs. DO's vs. PA's vs. NP's. 

52 minutes ago, karebear12892 said:

Probably the most accurate, updated article on PA's I've seen. Glad they did their research and actually consulted someone from the AAPA. This is way better than that article that Consumer Reports came out with earlier this year comparing MD's vs. DO's vs. PA's vs. NP's. 

Next time if someone asks about PA refer them to that page. We train in medical model like doctors. Our profession was intended to produce generalists and primary care providers. We dont do medical assistant tasks,  advanced nursing,or assisting of voodoo docs lol

• Like 3

Pretty Good???   I think it was VERY good and answers many questions about what we do and the differences and similarities between us and NP's.  One of the best and most accurate article.  Should be a must read for front office of all medical offices that employ PA's to better explain questions by patients.  IMHO

1 hour ago, TWR said:

Pretty Good???   I think it was VERY good and answers many questions about what we do and the differences and similarities between us and NP's.  One of the best and most accurate article.  Should be a must read for front office of all medical offices that employ PA's to better explain questions by patients.  IMHO

You're grading on a curve. 🙂

I received this article from Tom Roselle this morning and it represents a solid answer for the inquisitive mind.

cleardot.gif

Are PAs Part of the Solution to the Physician Shortage? | Patient Advice | US News
Really good article.  One of the best I have read regarding PA's and the differences and similarities  between us and "THEM"  (NPs : )