Loma Linda University Probation Status

Hey everyone, just wondering if any of you know detailed information regarding Loma Linda's PA program probation status.

I am trying to make the right choice of which program I should choose to attend from the one's I have been accepted to and really need help gathering more information on LLU. I love the university overall and know LLU has some amazing programs, including their MD program, and was disappointed to find out that their PA program is on probation. I understand the program is expected to get off probation this March, and that they have taken a lot of steps to improve their program and to get back on track, but any information from current students/alumni or anyone else that knows anything would be so helpful.

My choices as of right now are between a program that is fairly new (about 3 years old), has smaller facilities, it's curriculum is not systems based and I can tell they are still trying to figure things out, and Loma Linda.

Thank you all so much!

Archived