Are you happy as a PA?

10 minutes ago, EMEDPA said:

yup, I have seen lots of younger PA students. I mostly precept for U.WA/Medex, and they tend to have an older class with lots of ex-military folks, etc. 

This school also gives HEAVY preference to veterans.... gotta love that. They must have trouble getting veterans to apply though. 

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, JOhnny888 said:

This school also gives HEAVY preference to veterans.... gotta love that. They must have trouble getting veterans to apply though. 

Not really. The Tacoma campus is mostly ex-military. They got a grant from the Govt to support this. . I think they still have > 1000 applications for 40 seats. 

10 minutes ago, EMEDPA said:

Not really. The Tacoma campus is mostly ex-military. They got a grant from the Govt to support this. . I think they still have > 1000 applications for 40 seats. 

Not talking about the WA school... talking about the one closer to my campus. They give heavy preference, but I don't think they have any at all. 

Archived