Wait list

• 2 weeks later...

I'm curious to know also. Have you heard from Jenya yet? She had mentioned she won't be calling people off the waitlist until after May 2nd; however, after reading postings from previous wait list threads she has actually called people before the May 1st deposit time.

I spoke with Jenya and she said she would be calling May 2nd because the 2nd depo is due may 1st. If people decline before their 2nd depo is due then she will probably call people up from the waitlist, but she will have a good idea who is not going to attend May 1st. Have people already said they have been called up? I believe there is 19 people on the waitlist (or was initially) and I think a "typical" year about 10 get called from the waitlist. Hope this helps!!! Good luck

I have no idea, I called as well and she told me the same thing. I called the 3rd and she said she didn't have the final statement of how many paid their second depo. They will probably start calling next week I'm assuming. Good luck everyone!! Lets hope for the best :)

She Said that they are not supposed to say where on the wait list we are ,except high on list or not . I hope that helps but

When I called her last week she said give me couple more days to look at all those who have paid and who has not

Archived