Hi everyone!

My name is Rachel and I am an upcoming PA student starting in May 2019 at USF's PA program in Tampa, Fl.

I got my clinical experience first working as an EMT for an ambulance company, but later switching to being a medical assistant for a private practice dermatology experience in Plant City, FL (about 30 min from Tampa). I gained such valuable knowledge from both jobs! I currently still work for the derm practice, but will be leaving when I attend PA school. I just wanted to reach out to the pre-PA community because I'm sure there are a number of you who are looking to get clinical experience, and I wanted to see about giving the opportunity to someone who could gain valuable experience from this position. and FYI you do not need a medical license for this job, they do on the job training. I work here with the doctor as well as the PA. 

If you're interested, let me know and I'm happy to answer any questions and put you in contact with my office manager. :)

Rachel

Archived