High School Dual Enrollment Courses + Retook a Course

Hi everyone,

1) I am new to this forum and I have a question pertaining to transcript entry. I just graduated from college (BS in Psychology), but prior to entering university, I was dual-enrolled with a local community college while I was still in high school. I have 21 credits that were taken prior to entering my freshman year as well as 6 additional credits taken from the same community college the summer after my freshman year. I added that community college to allow myself to manually add my classes to that transcript, but I am not sure what to put for "academic status" since most of those credits were taken prior to my freshmen year at university and the drop down does not have a "pre-college" option. Does this make sense? 

2) After watching the video on the sidebar, I am also a bit confused on what to do since I retook a course. Do I manually add both grades into my transcript, or just add the first grade, and then click to review and finalize my transcript, and then add the new grade I got when prompted if a retook any classes? 

Thank you in advance for any help!

Archived