Hi! I can’t wait to meet everyone ☺️ I’m so excited! Does anyone know of apartments that the PA students usually live in? I’m out of state and will be getting an apartment there and wasn’t sure if there was a specific one that the students live in! 

• Upvote 2

Didn't they say something about showing us housing options once the class was settled? Something about the facebook page.  Either way, I'm excited to get to know everyone. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, ExcitedFuturePAStudent1 said:

Would anyone be interested in starting a GroupMe or something else while we wait for the facebook page to get to know each other?

I would love that!! 

Current student here.. 

some housing options that current students live in that I know of:

Aspenwood Apartments, Overlook at st. Thomas, Sawyer apartments, hurstbourne grand, Oxmoor apartments, mallard crossing, the diplomat, axis on Lexington, & terraces at forest springs. Also in the area are Champion Farms apartments & tons of others. It all depends on your price range. All of the ones listed are a 10-15 minute drive or less from the school besides the terraces at forest springs which is more like a 20-25 minute drive. Some students live on the same road as the school, I’m not sure of those apartment names. Most of the apartment complexes I listed are fairly close to each other. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

On 12/19/2018 at 3:49 PM, ExcitedFuturePAStudent1 said:

Would anyone be interested in starting a GroupMe or something else while we wait for the facebook page to get to know each other?

Did you guys start any group or anything?

• Like 1

I was anxious and in town anyways today so I met up with the financial advisor to ask some simple questions. Other than that though I have not been contacted by them after being accepted. I was the one to set up a meeting with the financial advisor too, I had some simple questions. If anyone would like to start a facebook page or group me please let me know! I love that idea! Cant wait! 🙂 

• Like 1

Hello! If anyone has any questions about the area I am a current second year student at Sullivan. I am from out of state and had visited and looked at TONS of apartments— we also only found out with 3 months notice so much more of a time crunch and apartment hunting for openings— plus living there for 18 months nowI know the areas of town a little better. The area is huge and completely overwhelming so any questions about apartments or areas or anything school related just let me know/ send a message. 

On 12/28/2018 at 12:45 PM, Ktilley said:

I was anxious and in town anyways today so I met up with the financial advisor to ask some simple questions. Other than that though I have not been contacted by them after being accepted. I was the one to set up a meeting with the financial advisor too, I had some simple questions. If anyone would like to start a facebook page or group me please let me know! I love that idea! Cant wait! 🙂 

I know they said they would start an official FB page for us. But some sort of way to communicate prior to that would be a great idea 🙂

I agree staring some type of communication with the other students would be nice. I am from out of state, so I would love to start getting to know people!!

• Like 2

I can start a facebook group or group me if you want to message me your names until the offical one is created.  I am also out of state and would love to get to know everyone!

Edited by sdwolfe21
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, jas96 said:

Does anyone know when the orientation is? 

They haven’t sent out any information yet. They said once the class is finalized they will send out more info!

• Upvote 1

On 1/16/2019 at 11:32 PM, jas96 said:

Does anyone know when the orientation is? 

For the 2020 class, it was mid to late June. I want to say it was the 21-22nd. So I would anticipate it would still be in that time frame because the quarter starts July 1st I believe. 

• Like 1

On 12/26/2018 at 10:49 PM, cgates812 said:

Did you guys start any group or anything?

Yes . There is a link to the group in the following comments. 

How long after submitting everything and putting in a seat deposit did everyone hear back? 

Was just pulled off the waitlist and sent a request to be part of the Facebook Group!! 

On 3/10/2019 at 3:28 PM, ExcitedPAstudent said:

anyone know if there is a white coat ceremony?

White coat ceremony is after the 3rd quarter.