Sullivan Class of 2021

Current student here.. 

some housing options that current students live in that I know of:

Aspenwood Apartments, Overlook at st. Thomas, Sawyer apartments, hurstbourne grand, Oxmoor apartments, mallard crossing, the diplomat, axis on Lexington, & terraces at forest springs. Also in the area are Champion Farms apartments & tons of others. It all depends on your price range. All of the ones listed are a 10-15 minute drive or less from the school besides the terraces at forest springs which is more like a 20-25 minute drive. Some students live on the same road as the school, I’m not sure of those apartment names. Most of the apartment complexes I listed are fairly close to each other. 

I was anxious and in town anyways today so I met up with the financial advisor to ask some simple questions. Other than that though I have not been contacted by them after being accepted. I was the one to set up a meeting with the financial advisor too, I had some simple questions. If anyone would like to start a facebook page or group me please let me know! I love that idea! Cant wait! 🙂 

Hello! If anyone has any questions about the area I am a current second year student at Sullivan. I am from out of state and had visited and looked at TONS of apartments— we also only found out with 3 months notice so much more of a time crunch and apartment hunting for openings— plus living there for 18 months nowI know the areas of town a little better. The area is huge and completely overwhelming so any questions about apartments or areas or anything school related just let me know/ send a message. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived