EMTtoPAC

Rocky Vista (CO) ALTERNATE LIST (Class entering Fall 2019)

Hey guys since it seems like there’s quite a few of us on the alternate list thought I’d start a thread for us as to not take over the other thread! Good luck to everyone! We are so close! 🙂 

Edited by EMTtoPAC
repeat words
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, NicoleB92 said:

Does anyone have any idea how long the list is? Or if we can find out where we stand?!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Just emailed RVU's adcom last night asking those exact questions, so hopefully I'll receive a response shortly. I'll keep you guys updated! I know depending on the program, they may or may not tell you how many are on the list/what number you are.

• Like 1

Thanks for doing that. It will be helpful to know especially for those of us who need to consider other offers as well.

Just emailed RVU's adcom last night asking those exact questions, so hopefully I'll receive a response shortly. I'll keep you guys updated! I know depending on the program, they may or may not tell you how many are on the list/what number you are.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Just received an email from RVU's admissions coordinator, Sandy, which states, "Congratulations on being put on the alternate list. We are not able to provide any specific information about placement on the alternate list or numbers. It is also a very fluid list, subject to change at any time." Sorry that that doesn't give us a ton of information, guys.

Edited by kstefanko

1 hour ago, HeyHeyPA32 said:

Hey all,  I just got pulled from the waitlist this morning. Don’t give up hope!!! 

Ahh congrats!! 

• Like 1

I just got pulled from the waitlist this morning and I’ve accepted! I hope everyone the best of luck, and keep your head up! 

Is the school calling those that have been pulled off of the waitlist, or are you guys receiving invites via email?

On 3/5/2019 at 6:05 PM, kstefanko said:

Is the school calling those that have been pulled off of the waitlist, or are you guys receiving invites via email?

I received a phone call. 

Hi guys. Has anyone else been pulled off the waitlist? 🙂 I tried to find out my relative position however, was informed that they don’t “ rate” the waitlist. Not sure what this means.