EMTtoPAC

Rocky Vista (CO) ALTERNATE LIST (Class entering Fall 2019)

Hey guys since it seems like there’s quite a few of us on the alternate list thought I’d start a thread for us as to not take over the other thread! Good luck to everyone! We are so close! 🙂 

Edited by EMTtoPAC
repeat words
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, NicoleB92 said:

Does anyone have any idea how long the list is? Or if we can find out where we stand?!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Just emailed RVU's adcom last night asking those exact questions, so hopefully I'll receive a response shortly. I'll keep you guys updated! I know depending on the program, they may or may not tell you how many are on the list/what number you are.

• Like 1

Thanks for doing that. It will be helpful to know especially for those of us who need to consider other offers as well.

Just emailed RVU's adcom last night asking those exact questions, so hopefully I'll receive a response shortly. I'll keep you guys updated! I know depending on the program, they may or may not tell you how many are on the list/what number you are.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Just received an email from RVU's admissions coordinator, Sandy, which states, "Congratulations on being put on the alternate list. We are not able to provide any specific information about placement on the alternate list or numbers. It is also a very fluid list, subject to change at any time." Sorry that that doesn't give us a ton of information, guys.

Edited by kstefanko

1 hour ago, HeyHeyPA32 said:

Hey all,  I just got pulled from the waitlist this morning. Don’t give up hope!!! 

Ahh congrats!! 

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Stanfordman84
      Sorry for the confusion. Figured I'd post this under the school-specific thread.
      I'll link this page on the other page and then delete the other one.

• By jplmedic
      Anyone have any information on this new program?  I didn't even know it existed till I saw it in CASPA.  

https://www.coloradomesa.edu/kinesiology/graduate/pa-program/index.html
    • By AspiringPA21
      Hey guys,
      So this cycle I was waitlisted for an interview at 2 schools and I did an interview at one where I ended up waitlisted. In preparing for next cycle, should I do paramedic, or should I take extra classes to boost my GPA (cGPA: 3.10 and sGPA: 3.24). There aren't many science classes being given around my area schools for cheap but in private universities, the cost of one science class would be around $3-$4,000. I do not have the GRE yet but if I do paramedic I don't think I would have time to study for it. I have about 6000 hours as a volunteer EMT, 1000 hours paid EMT and 1000 hours as a ER Tech. I would definitely do paramedic in the future but I'm only thinking about it because I've been an EMT-Basic for 7 years and an ER Tech for almost one and I'm kind of tired of being lowest in the chain for so many years. I want to learn more medicine - especially before PA school.
      Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you
    • By aspiringpa123
      Hi everyone,
      I was placed on the waitlist for Nova Orlando back in November.  I thought I'd start a topic so all of us on the waitlist can keep each other updated! Best of luck to everyone! 

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More