Sign in to follow this  
GayleMorgan

Shadowing in the North Dallas/DFW Area

My name is Gayle Morgan. I am completing my final courses for a Biomedical Science degree and the remaining prerequisites for my PA program application. I am looking to shadow a PA locally, preferably in the mental health field. I am passionate about helping others through their most difficult times.

I have ten years of experience as a pharmacy technician, and am HIPAA certified. I have varying levels of experience in clinical and lab settings, including documenting assaults for a crime scene unit. I am very serious about my decision to pursue this as a career. 

If you are willing to allow me some time to observe a physician assistant in action, please email me at gayle.lynne.morgan@gmail.com or message me. I would really appreciate it! I am excited to gain more experience and insight into this field. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By IrishMKB
      New grad looking to join an Ortho practice in Dallas, TX.  Although I am a new grad, I have about 10 yrs of corporate before switching careers.  I'm currently in salary talks and wanted to see what was reasonable.  There is no call with this position.  They are looking to offer something in the 80k which seems low to me.  There is a bonus but I'm waiting to hear about that structure, CME is 2K, and PTO is 15 days.  Since I will not need benefits (I'm under my husband's) that would save the employer about 7K.

What would be reasonable for salary expectations?  I'm really looking to get on somewhere and stay.  I don't want to be pigeonholed and forced to look for other opportunities due to salary down the road.  Any advice would be appreciated.

• By IrishMKB
      New grad looking to join an Ortho practice in Dallas, TX.  Although I am a new grad, I have about 10 yrs of corporate before switching careers.  I'm currently in salary talks and wanted to see what was reasonable.  There is no call with this position.  They are looking to offer something in the 80k which seems low to me.  There is a bonus but I'm waiting to hear about that structure, CME is 2K, and PTO is 15 days.  Since I will not need benefits (I'm under my husband's) that would save the employer about 7K.

What would be reasonable for salary expectations?  I'm really looking to get on somewhere and stay.  I don't want to be pigeonholed and forced to look for other opportunities due to salary down the road.  Any advice would be appreciated.

• By pain4u
      Hello everyone,

My practice is looking to fire a full time PA. With or without field experience. If you are interested, please PM me.

Dallas, TX 
    • By peaceloveandPA
      I posted this on the TX forum, but thought Id try here too. Getting ready to interview for an Urgent Care position tomorrow on phone (and hopefully they will call me in for a face-to-face). I currently have about 1.5 years experience in family practice. This position would require me to relocate which I am ok with because I have been looking in my current location for the past 6 months without any luck.

So, my question is... what questions can I ask as a PA going from family practice to Urgent care? The practice I work for now is painstakingly slow business-wise. Also, is it appropriate (or how do I ) ask for relocation assistance? Student loan repayment in place of the salary increase? The salary they offer is already a 15k increase, so I don't want to seem like I am asking too much. I always get nervous when it comes to working out the financial part.

And if anyone has lived and/or worked in the Dallas- Fort Worth area please share your thoughts!!!

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More