application cycle 2018-2019

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/30/2019 at 1:29 AM, sfeller said:

Hi! So I also applied and have an interview coming up next week. I know this was posted a long time ago, but I can update how it goes if you would like!

I am interviewing with this program in a few weeks. I was wondering about an update on how you liked your visit and how the interview process was for you. Thanks! 

Hello! I interviewed here back in December. I liked the program, and enjoyed the campus tour. Lunch with the students was very helpful, as you could ask any questions you had about the program without any pressure. The interviews were very laid back, and I enjoyed them! The program has been revamped for the incoming class as they continue adjusting as a new program. I was nervous this being such a new program, but they seem organized and prepared. 

29 minutes ago, MelS15PA said:

Hello! I interviewed here back in December. I liked the program, and enjoyed the campus tour. Lunch with the students was very helpful, as you could ask any questions you had about the program without any pressure. The interviews were very laid back, and I enjoyed them! The program has been revamped for the incoming class as they continue adjusting as a new program. I was nervous this being such a new program, but they seem organized and prepared. 

Do you know if they have filled all of their seats yet? I haven't heard anything at all from them...

Thanks!

44 minutes ago, sieb00 said:

Do you know if they have filled all of their seats yet? I haven't heard anything at all from them...

Thanks!

I received an acceptance call a few days after the interview, and I know they were accepting around 15 CASPA students. However, I have not heard any communication about how many seats are left. But if they are still running interviews, I’m sure they haven’t filled them all! 

20 hours ago, MelS15PA said:

I received an acceptance call a few days after the interview, and I know they were accepting around 15 CASPA students. However, I have not heard any communication about how many seats are left. But if they are still running interviews, I’m sure they haven’t filled them all! 

Thanks for the update! 

• 1 month later...

Archived