Georgia: Atlanta South College

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 4/16/2019 at 4:05 PM, ohitsdwhang said:

negative, nothing yet. guess its type to move on. 😕

Not necessarily!  It's rolling admissions so if they don't fill the class they will be doing another round.  I don't know how many rounds so far, but I know we find out at the end of the day if we are accepted or not so I can definitely update you after the 26th.  Keep your head up, you can accomplish anything you set your mind to. Never give up if it means something to you!  I'm 33 and already have a masters degree and I listed to people when I was younger who told me it would be too hard, too expensive etc... You can do this, keep on working towards it! 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Hillaria28 said:

I received an interview request, so they have sent some out. I also received an invite from the Knoxville and Nashville campuses earlier. I applied to all three campuses in October. Keep your fingers crossed; there is still time! If you have questions message me!

when did you receive the interview invite?

• 1 month later...
On 6/16/2019 at 5:55 PM, ct0502 said:

Yes I have applied but have yet to hear back from them. I'm curious as to when they get the ball rolling for sending out interviews. 

Same I also find it strange that no one has replied to the chat that they were accepted or are planning to attend. 

19 minutes ago, Kareena94 said:

Same I also find it strange that no one has replied to the chat that they were accepted or are planning to attend. 

The March 2019 deadline applications were to start in October 2019. I interviewed in April 2019 and had an odd experience to say the least. They had one more round of interviews after mine, not sure exactly when. So when you say you applied for 2019-2020 I’m assuming you mean this cycle, which means interviews are completed. They weren’t going to know about their accreditation status until June. I was placed on the wait list and they said if they pull from the wait list it could be any time up until the first week of classes. So, if you haven’t gotten an interview I wouldn’t think they would be doing any more. If you are referencing the next application cycle I would expect them to wait at least until their accreditation status is known if not until classes are under way. Hope this helps. 

8 minutes ago, GinaS said:

The March 2019 deadline applications were to start in October 2019. I interviewed in April 2019 and had an odd experience to say the least. They had one more round of interviews after mine, not sure exactly when. So when you say you applied for 2019-2020 I’m assuming you mean this cycle, which means interviews are completed. They weren’t going to know about their accreditation status until June. I was placed on the wait list and they said if they pull from the wait list it could be any time up until the first week of classes. So, if you haven’t gotten an interview I wouldn’t think they would be doing any more. If you are referencing the next application cycle I would expect them to wait at least until their accreditation status is known if not until classes are under way. Hope this helps. 

okay! thats super helpful! I'm applying for the class that would be starting in October 2020 so I guess that deadline would be March 2020. I'm assuming if they're just finding out about their accreditation this month they wont be reviewing my app for a while! thanks so much for sharing! If you don't mind could you elaborate on the odd experience you had? you can message me personally if you prefer. thanks!! 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...