Class of 2021

10 minutes ago, TayHolli said:

Did anybody not get a confirmation when they submitted their acceptance letter? I sent mine Tuesday last week and never got any response. Thanks!!

I walked mine in the office before Thanksgiving to give to Ms. Glasscock in person (I thought it would be more glorious and I don't own a scanner lol) and ended up giving it to Mr. Drace since she was out. I emailed to try to get confirmation that nothing else needed to be sent in... and nothing. For nearly 2 weeks. But, I emailed Ms. Glasscock again today saying I was gonna stop by and she emailed back pretty fast saying she had everything. Maybe some of our stuff just got buried in her inbox!

@radtech33 I am a rad tech as well, go us! 
Has anyone out-of-state applied to the Academic Common Market yet or should we wait until official admission to the school? 

I was wondering the same thing too [emoji1744]‍[emoji3603] Any out of state ppl applied for it yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4 hours ago, atlRT said:

@radtech33 I am a rad tech as well, go us! 

Has anyone out-of-state applied to the Academic Common Market yet or should we wait until official admission to the school? 

3 hours ago, bhowe said:

I was wondering the same thing too emoji1744.pngemoji3603.png Any out of state ppl applied for it yet?

In February or early spring once you have applied and received your letter of acceptance you can then do the paperwork for Academic Common Market. It was a very simple and easy process.

Would anyone be interested in me making a GroupMe for us since we don’t have the Facebook page yet? It just seems easier and more personal than on here! If y’all want, you can email me your phone number to taylor2017um@gmail.com and I’ll get one made and add whoever wants to join 🙂 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi all! My name is Amber, and I am from Lexington, KY. I am thrilled about getting into this program and can not wait to meet you all! It’s going to be a great year:) 

Has anyone heard if we have a white coat ceremony, and if so, have you heard what the date is for that? I have been looking and can’t find it! 

• 1 month later...

Helllllloooooo classmates!!! Never thought this day would come. I was accepted off the waitlist Monday! I cannot wait to meet all of you! My name is Maria. I’m originally from Columbus, GA, but have been in Birmingham since summer of 2015 (after I graduated from AU). PUMPED to hit the ground running in August!

Archived