Thought it would be helpful to start another thread in order to organize a meet up the night before.  

I’ll be driving up from Portland the day before the interview. I was offered an interview for the Tacoma class and I’d love to meet up the night before!

- Jenn

Thanks for getting this started! I will also be there interviewing for the Anchorage campus. Anyone have a spot they recommend meeting up at the night prior?

I'll be flying in the day before from Colorado! Uncertain on times yet, but that is my plan. Would love to try to meet up if I get in early enough.

Thanks for starting this! Engine House No. 9 sounds good to me. I know there are pizza places too (Farrelli's or The Rock Wood Fired Pizza). I am good with whatever! What time works for everyone? I am happy to make reservations... just need an estimated time. Thoughts? Excited to meet you all! 

Hello everyone!

I'll be driving up from Portland the day before and interviewing for the Spokane campus. How about we meet at Engine House 9 at 6pm?

-Aakash

Sounds great! I just called to see if we could make reservations at Engine House 9, and they don't take reservations. Typically it's first come first serve, but she said if I call a few hours before we plan to meet on the 7th that they can usually set a table aside.

That being said, I am happy to call them that afternoon so they know a group of people are coming around 6pm! I am estimating there may be around 10 of us? If more people say they are coming on here I can adjust that number. 

Looking forward to meeting you all!