12/8/18 Tacoma Interview

No, there wasn’t a mention that I heard of about the waitlist or what the process was.  I was under the impression that this was the last set of interviews, however when the didactic year student was talking to us, he stated that there was another set of interviews in January. But I don’t know how true that is considering we have to have our FAFSA filled out by Jan 15th. Idk. When I called about the survey and whether we should fill it out before or after we hear the decision, they stated we should hear something by the end of the week. 

51 minutes ago, JasonPatterson7777 said:

No, there wasn’t a mention that I heard of about the waitlist or what the process was.  I was under the impression that this was the last set of interviews, however when the didactic year student was talking to us, he stated that there was another set of interviews in January. But I don’t know how true that is considering we have to have our FAFSA filled out by Jan 15th. Idk. When I called about the survey and whether we should fill it out before or after we hear the decision, they stated we should hear something by the end of the week. 

For Tacoma there are only 2 interviews from my understanding. Its a small class size. The first one was October 13th (which is when I interviewed and I'm waitlisted). Those who interviewed this weekend should hear back by Friday most likely. I met a girl at my interview date that got accepted but gave up her seat last week so I'm hoping I get her spot 🙂  I don't know anyone else who was waitlisted. Everyone else I met at that interview was denied.

Right. There are roughly 30 spots for Tacoma. It will depend on how many they accepted in October as to how many seats are left for the December applicants. The October people interviewed on a Saturday and received their calls on Wednesday. So it all depends on how busy the admissions staff is as to when they decide to make the acceptance calls. 

Archived