12/8/18 Tacoma Interview

Thanks for starting this! Engine House No. 9 sounds good to me. I know there are pizza places too (Farrelli's or The Rock Wood Fired Pizza). I am good with whatever! What time works for everyone? I am happy to make reservations... just need an estimated time. Thoughts? Excited to meet you all! 

Sounds great! I just called to see if we could make reservations at Engine House 9, and they don't take reservations. Typically it's first come first serve, but she said if I call a few hours before we plan to meet on the 7th that they can usually set a table aside.

That being said, I am happy to call them that afternoon so they know a group of people are coming around 6pm! I am estimating there may be around 10 of us? If more people say they are coming on here I can adjust that number. 

Looking forward to meeting you all! 

On 11/20/2018 at 11:12 AM, SeeCourtGo said:

I'm up for dinner and to meet up - I'll be coming in from SLC to interview for the Anchorage cohort. Engine House No. 9 at 6 p.m. sounds good to me! 

I'm also heading in from Salt Lake, but interviewing for the Tacoma campus.  Are you interviewing for Utah as well?

Also, I'm flying in to Seattle and spending the day there.  Does anyone have an idea how terrible the drive is from Seattle to Tacoma on a Friday evening?  I'm trying to determine when I should start my drive to the meet up.  

On 11/24/2018 at 10:56 AM, Dani27 said:

I'm also heading in from Salt Lake, but interviewing for the Tacoma campus.  Are you interviewing for Utah as well?

Also, I'm flying in to Seattle and spending the day there.  Does anyone have an idea how terrible the drive is from Seattle to Tacoma on a Friday evening?  I'm trying to determine when I should start my drive to the meet up.  

I'm not interviewing at the U unfortunately! 

On December 2, 2018 at 12:28 PM, Samantha Schulze said:

Hey guys! I also received an interview at Tacoma. I will be getting into Seattle on Friday afternoon and driving down to Tacoma that evening. I am staying at a hotel around the university. I would love to meet everyone before the interview day. 

Hey! Is this by chance Sam Schulze from Reno? I have an interview in Tacoma December 8th and I'm flying in Friday afternoon and staying close by the school as well. 

Archived