euttikur

Looking for Shadowing in the NYC area

Hello there! My name is Evelyn Uttikur and I am currently a pre-PA student that resides in Queens. I have volunteered at a local hospital, however, I would greatly appreciate if there are any PAs that are willing to let me shadow them and to impart any advice or wisdom necessary.

Please email me at evelynuttikur@gmail.com when you get the chance. Thank you! 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Jean16
      Hello,

I am seeking advice for a friend who unfortunately has waited until her last elligible year (year 6) and month (Dec) it seems to take her 1st PANRE. She seems to be under the impression that if she does not pass on this one attempt, she will have to return to PA school...therefore losing current position in an ICU since shell no longer have the -C. ( I don't believe  our state of residence allows PAs to work without it).  When researching the NCCPA and even this board I don't see any information about what would happen in a situation like this. I don't doubt that shell pass as she  was towards the top of the class and typically does well on exams...but I also find it interesting that theres no info on this anywhere. Does anyone know?
    • By mae2luv
      I am concerned about my GPA. As a background, I am a non traditional pre-PA student. I graduated with a Bachelor of Science degree in Psychology more than 20 years ago from a foreign university. For the past year, I had been retaking all required pre-requisites to be able to apply to PA school. I am planning to apply next cycle (April 2019). Anyway, my concern is this: I think my cGPA from my foreign university will not even reach a 3 but my cGPA from retaking the pre-requisites (this past year)is a 3.89 and my sGPA is a 4. My patient care hours probably amounts to more than 5000 hrs and counting. Do you guys think I have a chance of getting an acceptance to PA school? Any suggestions? Opinions? Thanks!
    • By EddyG
      I am a pre-pa student looking for any shadowing opportunities in Las Vegas! Any field/specialization is good, I have some experience shadowing medical students in a family clinic, but that's it as far as shadowing goes. My schedule is flexible and I'll do my best to accommodate to your time/availability.

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More