Travel Physician Assistant Jobs

Hello

I am an ER PA with 10 years of ER and Urgent Care experience (mostly ER in a high acuity setting) looking to expand out to locums work.  I have other friends who love it but are in other allied health professions.  I have a few friends who have done it that are ER PA's but never long term.  Any suggestions?  I have over 17 years total experience which includes Primary Care, Cardiology, Occupational Health in addition to ER/UC but really prefer urgent care or ER.  Based on my google searches, there isn't that much out there.  Any recommendations for companies to contact or browse their job boards would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Barton and Associates has always had a good reputation. Keep asking because I (and others) could tell horror stories about recruiters who will put any warm body anywhere just to get a fee. I had one try to place me with a neurosurgeon for 6 weeks and I know l less than nothing about neurosurgery.

Archived