Lindsey

Online Courses Prior to PA School

Hey y’all! I have been accepted to a program and would like to get a head start on the material. I was thinking of taking an online pharmacology course, since I know that will be a demanding course. Has anyone taken or heard of a good online pharmacology course? It can be free or paid as long as it is completely online! Does not need to be for credit. I am also open to courses in different subjects if anyone took one that they found helpful. 

Congrats on the acceptance! So exciting! My opinion, I would invest in Sketchy Pharm! It’s a great way to both learn and study pharmacology and works wonders for memory retention! I obtained an A in all 3 of my PA pharmacology courses and I attribute my grades to Sketchy! It’s about $300+ for a year possibly the same price as an online pharm course. 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, RaePA said:

Congrats on the acceptance! So exciting! My opinion, I would invest in Sketchy Pharm! It’s a great way to both learn and study pharmacology and works wonders for memory retention! I obtained an A in all 3 of my PA pharmacology courses and I attribute my grades to Sketchy! It’s about $300+ for a year possibly the same price as an online pharm course. 

Is there a specific website to buy it?

11 hours ago, Lovelydovey123 said:

Is there a specific website to buy it?

Www.sketchymedical.com! They give you a free trial so check it out before you buy! Highly recommend it for pharm ?

I think Pharm knowledge is super helpful going in. I'm glad that I took college Pharm before starting. Sketchy Pharm is really variable, I don't like how they present information but to each their own. Some folks in my class love it.