West Liberty University-WV, New PA Program Now Accepting Applications

West Liberty University in West Liberty, WV announces a new Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies.

We are now accepting applications for our inaugural class which begins on 2 July, 2012. Information about our

program, including application materials can be found at:

http://www.westliberty.edu/physician-assistant/

Allan M. Bedashi, DHSc, MS, MPAS, PA-C

Founding Chair & Program Director<O:p></O:p>

Associate Professor<O:p></O:p>

West Liberty University<O:p></O:p>

Department of Physician Assistant Sciences<O:p></O:p>

208 University Drive<O:p></O:p>

Campus Union Box 173<O:p></O:p>

West Liberty, WV 26074<O:p></O:p>

e-mail:abedashi@westliberty.edu<O:p></O:p>

Phone: (304)336-5100<O:p></O:p>

<O:p> </O:p>

“To teach is to learn twice”<O:p></O:p>

Hi Rachael, I currently live/work in Pittsburgh, PA (about an hour or so from West Liberty) but I grew up in Follansbee, WV which is not far from West Liberty. I actually went to basketball camp at WLU when I was in high school and several of my family members have attended WLU. I graduated from Marshall University in Huntington, WV back in 1999. Where are you from? Are you applying to WLU?

I think you should still apply for sure! You still have WV and University roots!!! Just make sure you address both and your desire to relocate back to WV in your personal statement. Just because there may be a preference doesn't mean that it's all or nothing. If being a PA is your dream, apply apply apply!!!! :-) Go for it!!!

Thanks Roodaboo! Good luck next week!!!! I"m hoping we will be classmates as well!!!! The interview wasn't as scary as I thought it was going to be. The staff and Adcom were really easy-going and laidback. I felt as though I was talking with people I've known for a great while. Keeping everything crossed that i can at this point!!! Best wishes and let me know how it goes!!!

Archived