Barry University PA Program Class of 2021 “Accepted” St. Petersburg

Hey guys,

First off, I wanted to congratulate everyone for getting accepted into Barry University PA Program!! If anyone has been accepted, please comment below so we all can get to know one another prior to us starting next August. Looking forward to hearing from everyone!

-Ryan C.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi everyone! Congrats to those of you that made it into the program and good luck to those that are interviewing! I am a former graduate of Barry University Saint Petersburg Campus class of 2017. Its a great program that is tough but rewarding once you get to practice medicine. I decided to join this forum because I am actually moving to Minnesota to practice medicine and wanted to let everyone know about a possible housing option that I used throughout school that is close to the school and extremely nice! Its called Millbrooke Ranch town homes around 5-10 min from the school. The link below gives you what the places look like and the surrounding neighborhood. The place is located right next to a park as well that has a dog park! Let me know if you are interested! I know the owners personally and they are extremely nice! https://www.wagnerrealty.com/s/fl/pinellas-county/townhomes-at-millbrooke-ranch-subdivision

Feel free to text me or call me at 719-322-2100

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...