Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I hold a certificate PA degree and have been working full time for 17 years. Would love to go into teaching but require a Masters. Are there any online Masters programs that are bridge programs for PAs who have a certificate but actively working who want to get a Masters in PA?

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
University of Nebraska 

I think Nebraska requires a BA/BS.


OP: I did the same thing but right after school. I do not have a BA or BS. I went through ATSU they are the only one I know of that has a pathway for non Bachelor's holders.


Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk




Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More