Frostburg State University

I am applying to this school. If what EMEDPA is true, then I won't need to worry about it being accredited or not. I am looking forward to this as I've always wanted to be part of something that is "new" and show how great that "new" thing can be (with objective points of course). Anyways, good luck if you're applying. They don't have many FAQs so it's hard to determine what they are looking for but it appears to be a holistic approach for right now!

• 2 weeks later...

Did you hear anything back from them yet?

On 11/8/2018 at 2:53 PM, pafuture1234 said:

I am applying to this school. If what EMEDPA is true, then I won't need to worry about it being accredited or not. I am looking forward to this as I've always wanted to be part of something that is "new" and show how great that "new" thing can be (with objective points of course). Anyways, good luck if you're applying. They don't have many FAQs so it's hard to determine what they are looking for but it appears to be a holistic approach for right now!

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/5/2018 at 9:30 PM, applicant31 said:

I got my acceptance email today! Good luck in your interviews hopefully they go well!

cGPA: 3.43

sGPA: 3.3

GRE: 305 

about 1000 hours as a CNA in a nursing home, TA for a class at school, and 200 hours volunteer work in a very specific area, I shadowed a few PAs and strong letters of REC

Congrats! Did they mention if they will hold anymore interviews? Anything about their accreditation status?

On 12/5/2018 at 9:30 PM, applicant31 said:

I got my acceptance email today! Good luck in your interviews hopefully they go well!

cGPA: 3.43

sGPA: 3.3

GRE: 305 

about 1000 hours as a CNA in a nursing home, TA for a class at school, and 200 hours volunteer work in a very specific area, I shadowed a few PAs and strong letters of REC

When was your interview? 

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, AnthonyJ said:

I am interviewing on January 8th. Would anyone be able to inform me on how the  interview process was?

Unfortunately we are not liberty to provide the exact stuff as it would lessen our chances. But overall it was relaxed and welcoming. Very friendly but I will let you know to become prepared and really be yourself. Not shy or reserved or feel like you have to be too professional

On 1/9/2019 at 9:32 AM, Johnny9999 said:

How did your interview go? Did they mention if there will be any more interview dates? And anything about their accreditation status?

I interviewed on the 8th and they were all very welcoming and excited about the new program! They were very confident about their accreditation and from their last inspection they said everything is going well and moving towards them receiving accreditation in March. We were told that as of the 8th, they have filled 20 out of the 25 seats and we haven't heard back yet from our interview either. They said they would have another interview session if they did not fill the remaining seats from the January 8th session.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...