Heritage University 2018-2019

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi everyone, 

My name is Adrian and I am in the current cohort 4. Congrats to everyone who got an interview!

I'm happy to help answer questions about the interview or the program in general if you are accepted and decide to attend. 

I used this book to prep for my interview, and found 95% of the questions were covered. How To "Ace" The Physician Assistant School Interview by Andrew Rodican

Best of luck!

13 hours ago, adrice08 said:

Hi everyone, 

My name is Adrian and I am in the current cohort 4. Congrats to everyone who got an interview!

I'm happy to help answer questions about the interview or the program in general if you are accepted and decide to attend. 

I used this book to prep for my interview, and found 95% of the questions were covered. How To "Ace" The Physician Assistant School Interview by Andrew Rodican

Best of luck!

Hi Adrian! 

Thank you so much, I really appreciate the advice! 

3 hours ago, eezar11 said:

Hello I am interviewing the 17th as well!! I am local and if anyone needs a ride from the airport or has any questions on accommodations let me know! I would be happy to help!

Thank you for offering. Do you know any restaurants around campus good for us to meet? 

2 hours ago, QIUQIU said:

Thank you for offering. Do you know any restaurants around campus good for us to meet? 

Topp Thai! I have heard that this is a good restaurant and relatively close to campus its about 11 minutes away. Yakima has good places to eat as well but it all depends on where you are staying yakima is about 20+ minutes away from campus.

Yay! Kar27 and vamabile! I will be in class with you too! So excited.  I didn't interview last weekend, I had already been offered a seat before the program was put on probation.  They honored their offer when they were allowed to start a class again!  I am a local, and would be happy to help anyone who has questions or wants to chat! So excited for this chapter of our lives to get started!  

22 minutes ago, livinit247 said:

Yay! Kar27 and vamabile! I will be in class with you too! So excited.  I didn't interview last weekend, I had already been offered a seat before the program was put on probation.  They honored their offer when they were allowed to start a class again!  I am a local, and would be happy to help anyone who has questions or wants to chat! So excited for this chapter of our lives to get started!  

So awesome . Yes that would be great! Do you guys have already like a fb group page, for the ones that got accepted last cycle? 

2 hours ago, Kar27 said:

So awesome . Yes that would be great! Do you guys have already like a fb group page, for the ones that got accepted last cycle? 

Yay!! I’m excited! If we don’t have one we should definitely make a Facebook group! Would love to see who all is going to be in the program so far! 

2 minutes ago, livinit247 said:

That I know of there is not a FB group for us, but I am not always in the know and I am not on FB often. In addition I think our class will technically be 2019-2020? Cohort 5?  If you get one started let me know! -Mary  

I’ll make one right now! Send me a message with your Facebook name! 

• 1 month later...

Archived