Heritage University 2018-2019

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@QIUQIU No problem! I have a few suggestions within Yakima. It may be worth looking into the hotels in Toppenish/Wapato as it is a 24 minute drive from Yakima to Toppenish (where Heritage is located). However, I can give you a few good choices within Yakima, just be aware of the commute. ? The Hilton Garden downtown, Best Western on 1st, Oxford Suites and Holiday Inn on East Yakima. I did notice they have a Best Western Plus Ahtanum Inn that is located in Union Gap, which puts you closer to Toppenish. I hope that was helpful!

On 10/30/2018 at 9:42 AM, QIUQIU said:

Heritage University got their accreditation back, I Will be interviewing on 11/17, so excited! Anyone interviewing that day interested in meeting the night before? Any graduates can share some idea about the interview? 

How soon did you guys hear back about an interview after submitting your application? I just submitted mine today, fingers crossed!! 

On 11/3/2018 at 9:04 PM, BrittLundy said:

I will be at the interview on 11/17 as well! I will be staying in Yakima with friends the night before and would love to meet up for dinner. Let me know who all is interested and I can make a reservation somewhere! 

I would love to meet for dinner, I will be there on 16th for a campus four from 4-5pm, anytime after 5 will work for me:) 

On 11/6/2018 at 1:16 PM, BrittLundy said:

*Update*

I just accepted an offer to my number one school! So I turned down the interview offer for Heritage. Hopefully this will open up a spot for another awesome and deserving candidate!!!

Best of luck everyone ❤️

Congratulations! I’m so excited for you! Disregard my earlier message:) 

On 11/2/2018 at 8:17 PM, mzeim said:

I live in Idaho so I'm going to drive there. Are you flying in?

I live in Tacoma, so will be driving there, I will be there on the 16th for a campus tour from 4 to 5 pm, do you want to meet on campus and go find somewhere to eat after? 

On 11/6/2018 at 1:16 PM, BrittLundy said:

*Update*

I just accepted an offer to my number one school! So I turned down the interview offer for Heritage. Hopefully this will open up a spot for another awesome and deserving candidate!!!

Best of luck everyone ❤️

Congratulations, that is so awesome!! 

Archived