EOR review

Does anyone have recommendations for online study tools to study for the EOR exams? I am starting clinical rotations this week and trying to get my act together. I've heard great things about smarty PANCE and Rosh review, but Rosh Review is a lot more money, so I'm trying to make an educated decision. Thank you!

I bought a subscription for smarty PANCE, and then I’ll do the Rosh boost exams for whichever rotation I’m on. I study off of the topic list my program gives (similar to the EPR blueprint) and then do smarty PANCE and the Rosh exam closer to the date of my test

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

My only advice is to study for the EOR exam throughout the rotation.  Always have study materials with you so if you have down time while at your rotation site you can make good use of the time.  If you are using the PAEA EOR exams, print out the topic list from their website and go through the list systematically.  Set a goal for each day for how many topics to study.  Don't wait until the end of the rotation to cram.

Archived