Probably my last post on this forum

Guest ral

Wanted to make sure that everyone knows how much I have appreciated the camaraderie.  I have always found this place to be a good resource for thoughts on medicine and life.  I just don't think I will have the time visit any more.  I have decided to purchase a ticket for the mega millions lottery tonight, and am quite sure that I am in possession of the winning combination.  It's been a great ride, and I wish nothing but the best for each of you.

Peace out,

Ral

Well in that case, let’s me be the first of many to ask - can you give me some money to pay off my student loans?
According to a well known fact I just made up, its good luck to say yes to the first person to ask you for money. 

No! Your taking all the fun out of the process of applying, interviewing, stressing over acceptance, going through the program, graduating, and then wondering what the heck did you get yourself into? No, there’s a definite monetary value there that we all need to appreciate and enjoy.

Archived