Jump to content
Earlthe

What GPA must be maintained after Acceptance?

Recommended Posts

What's up good people,

I was wondering what GPA I have to maintain in order for my acceptance to not be rescinded? All of my prereqs for this program are already complete, I'm just finishing up courses for my degree.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It would be best to contact the school directly and ask them. But if I should guess...a passing grade should suffice. Unless your acceptance letter stated B or better in all remaining courses.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Diggy said:

It would be best to contact the school directly and ask them. But if I should guess...a passing grade should suffice. Unless your acceptance letter stated B or better in all remaining courses.

what does this mean to you, " successfully complete any outstanding courses for your bachelors degree prior to matriculation"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/11/2018 at 11:45 PM, Earlthe said:

what does this mean to you, " successfully complete any outstanding courses for your bachelors degree prior to matriculation"

I take it as passing the class. No Fs, WFs, or Ws. But as @healthcare3o0 said, try to match whatever GPA you had when you received your acceptance letter.

Edited by Diggy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Diggy said:

I take it as passing the class. No Fs, WFs, or Ws. But as @healthcare3o0 said, try to match whatever GPA you had when you received your acceptance letter.

That's what I thought as well. But matching a GPA of around 3.5 is different than matching a GPA 3.9<

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More