Earlthe

What GPA must be maintained after Acceptance?

What's up good people,

I was wondering what GPA I have to maintain in order for my acceptance to not be rescinded? All of my prereqs for this program are already complete, I'm just finishing up courses for my degree.

It would be best to contact the school directly and ask them. But if I should guess...a passing grade should suffice. Unless your acceptance letter stated B or better in all remaining courses.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Diggy said:

It would be best to contact the school directly and ask them. But if I should guess...a passing grade should suffice. Unless your acceptance letter stated B or better in all remaining courses.

what does this mean to you, " successfully complete any outstanding courses for your bachelors degree prior to matriculation"

On 10/11/2018 at 11:45 PM, Earlthe said:

what does this mean to you, " successfully complete any outstanding courses for your bachelors degree prior to matriculation"

I take it as passing the class. No Fs, WFs, or Ws. But as @healthcare3o0 said, try to match whatever GPA you had when you received your acceptance letter.

Edited by Diggy

10 hours ago, Diggy said:

I take it as passing the class. No Fs, WFs, or Ws. But as @healthcare3o0 said, try to match whatever GPA you had when you received your acceptance letter.

That's what I thought as well. But matching a GPA of around 3.5 is different than matching a GPA 3.9<