Sign in to follow this  
alex123

Anyone submitted/completed their CASPA in September or October?

Hello, just wondering if anyone submitted/completed their CASPA in late September or October? My completed date was today 10/10 and I am wondering how long it'll take to be verified? For those of you who applied in Sep or Oct, how long did it take to be verified or are you still waiting? My soonest deadline is 11/1 and I am afraid it won't be verified before then. Please let me know!

I submitted 9/1 verified 9/15. September is usually the highest peak so I assume yours should get verified in about a week. 

2 hours ago, Vg993 said:

I submitted 9/1 verified 9/15. September is usually the highest peak so I assume yours should get verified in about a week. 

Thank you!

I submitted and was marked "complete" 9/18 and was verified 10/10. September must be an extremely busy month. I assumed I would get verified in time to meet 3 schools with an October 1st deadline but I missed them.  Lesson learned! give yourself at the recommended 4-week cushion between submit and your earliest deadline.