Accepted Students - Class of 2021

7 hours ago, KrebsCycle said:

It seems like a long way until August, but I'm sure it will be here in no time 

Krebs where are u located?  I’m in Cali.  I found an Emory website that lists housing options.  I’m just trying to get a jump on things.  Yes it’s a long way out ha

Hi! I’m not going to be in your class because I applied as a dual degree applicant for the MPH/PA program and just got accepted but just wanted to drop by and say congratulations and I look forward to seeing you guys around next year!

I am from the Atlanta area as I went to Emory for college so let me know if you have any questions about the area

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello! Congratulations everyone!

Excited to get through this the journey with everyone!

I actually am from Atlanta and currently live in the city(about 5 miles from campus). I am free any questions you all might have in regards to city life/locations. I will try my best to answer them. 

I wanted to say hi! I was just accepted this last Friday and am beyond excited. I am from Northern California - just right outside of SF. Would love to hear what everyone is finding in regards to housing options, etc. and suggestions. I can't wait to meet you all!

On 10/13/2018 at 4:43 PM, Bravo721 said:

Krebs where are u located?  I’m in Cali.  I found an Emory website that lists housing options.  I’m just trying to get a jump on things.  Yes it’s a long way out ha

Hey Hey! I'm located in California too near SF, message me if you're interested in meeting up before school starts!

Hey! I'll be attending Emory next August as well! Looking forward to meeting everyone. I'll be coming from Colorado. I know it's early but are there going to be resources to find roommates? I know the area around Emory is a bit pricy and having a roommate would definitely make things a little more affordable.

I think people in previous years have made Facebook groups to get acquainted before school. Also there’s a place called Campus Crossings that is kinda like Emory’s graduate apartment housing and it might be random roommate setups if you don’t already have a preferred roommate.
I also found this website where they post listings of apartments in the Emory area and I think you can use it to find other people who need roommates too: https://offcampushousing.emory.edu

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 10/22/2018 at 11:32 AM, SLarriva said:

Hey Hey! I'm located in California too near SF, message me if you're interested in meeting up before school starts!

Congratulations! I can probably meet up with you and Kasin when I go up to visit family in central Cali. I'm located in SoCal.  

19 hours ago, suncity21 said:

For those of you coming from the west coast, how are you planning on moving out to Atlanta. Moving truck, trailers, moving containers, stuffing all worldly possessions in your car? haha looking for inspiration, as this will be my biggest move! 

Right now I'm downsizing and consolidating as much as I can. All nonessentials will go to storage. I have a truck so I'm gonna drive out to Atlanta.  Whatever fits in the truck is all I will bring.

Archived