Anchorage Cohort Interviews 2018

46 minutes ago, AKJustinS said:

My wife said it will be a hard decision for MEDEX. Lot's of great applicants, 38 I believe interviewed on Saturday and 8 or so have interviews in Tacoma for the combined. Have you been to Alaska before? If not and have questions please let me know. My wife is a recent graduate (Anchorage Class 8 ) and I've been in AK since 2002 and she's been here since the early 1990's. 

Thanks for that information. I am sure it will be very hard for them, as everyone is probably more than qualified! I am sure everyone did great.

Thank you for the offer! But yes, I was born and raised! 🙂 

Looking forward to meeting you all at some point!

23 hours ago, AKJustinS said:

Good Luck Everyone, 

Phone calls may be going out this week, possibly Tuesday or Wednesday. My wife got her call the Tuesday following her interview. Mykaela said she had a great time at the information sessions with her other classmates. She was the only female at the sessions I believe. 

Remember if you don't get a call you are not out yet! They still have the combined interview to do and that is when they finalize seats and even if you don't get in the first time, don't give up!. 

I was wondering if that was her or not. I didn't get to speak with her directly, but she was part of our talk with the graduates, and she seemed super nice. Interviews I felt went really well, even though I was super nervous going in, I walked out smiling. Actually had a lot of fun. So many great applicants, I do not envy the ones that have to decide. My phone is not leaving my side today. Fingers crossed.

Archived