Sign in to follow this  
OHpa11

Looking for Rosh Review for 2 weeks!!

Hi! My boards are exactly 2 weeks from today, and today is my last day with my Rosh Review subscription. Looking for something cheap- please message me if you can help! Thanks :))

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By jathas
      PANCE Tutor
      I am an online tutor for the PANCE. I'm a retired M.D., retired since 2002, with 22 years teaching PA's, medical interns and Med. students. As far as I know, I'm the only live online PA Tutor in the country! I have been successfully tutoring matriculating PA students and PANCE/PANRE candidates from California to New York for 8 years.
      I've had enormous success with my 68 students. Pass rates are 99% for first time takers and 93% for students having failed more than once. My work has been very gratifying to me.
      I ONLY tutor PA students and I am fully committed to the PA profession because I believe in it. While in practice I worked with PAs, and found them to be so Far Superior to other 'similar' providers. 
      I can now offer our Precipio Pance Prep Audio-Visual course online. 1,200 Audio-Visual pages covering all 12 Systems And All of the Topics from the NCCPA's Blueprint and for a FREE trial.
      I can now tell callers that my 22 Hour Pance AudioVisual Prep course is available FREE for 30 days by entering the Coupon Code; FIRSTMONTHFREE.
      Then if you wish, just Cancel it within 30 days and No Charge is applied.
      Try it – You’ll Like It!
      Please feel free to call me at 617-816-8467 for advice, or with questions - and visit our website at Precipio Learning.
      Thanks,
      Dr. John
      Precipio Learning LLC
      Since 2010
    • By Lwitt
      Looking to buy PANCE Rosh Review. Only need through the end of next week just looking for good practice questions before my exam. 
    • By LBMiller
      I am a 1996 graduate of a PA program. I was a PA-C for 10 years and worked 8 of them. I had kids, got busy, but now want to get back to my first love. I realize I must retake the PANCE. Has anyone here on the forum gone through or is currently in the same situation?  There is a plethora of info for first timers just graduating or recertifiers currently in practice. I haven’t practiced in 15 years. I do keep up with reading but haven’t logged CME’s in 10 years. To make matters worse I currently live in Arkansas which has a huge NP presence. Licensure is a series of hoops. You actually have to have your supervising physician go with you to Little Rock’s medical board and they ask your SP if he has seen you do various procedures. If he has not well, you are not able to perform those procedures. NP’s are licensed through nursing board not Medical board so they have a huge scope of practice.
      Anywho, anybody out there with advice?
      I am planning on taking an online prep then doing these qbank questions. Lots of help here on what to use to get ready for PANCE I’m just concerned my knowledge may be lacking due to the time out of practice. 
      Appreciate it. 
    • By jcopperstone
      Looking to buy HippoEd Accnt. 

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More