Chatham is Accredited technically as Probationary Accreditation

I apologize to everyone for not using the correct terminology. Forgive me for that. I was not aware of the technical term.

** "Probationary Accreditation" is a temporary status of accreditation assigned when a program does not meet the Standards and when the capability of the program to provide an acceptable educational experience for its students is threatened. Once placed on probation, programs that still fail to comply with accreditation requirements in a timely manner, as specified by the ARC-PA, may be scheduled for a focused site visit and/or risk having their accreditation withdrawn.

http://www.arc-pa.com/acc_programs/

Good Luck

This is very unfortunate.

I apologize to everyone for not using the correct terminology. Forgive me for that. I was not aware of the technical term.

** "Probationary Accreditation" is a temporary status of accreditation assigned when a program does not meet the Standards and when the capability of the program to provide an acceptable educational experience for its students is threatened. Once placed on probation, programs that still fail to comply with accreditation requirements in a timely manner, as specified by the ARC-PA, may be scheduled for a focused site visit and/or risk having their accreditation withdrawn.

http://www.arc-pa.com/acc_programs/

Good Luck

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to know how you come by this information. I just spoke with the ARC-PA office and they did not confirm this. They said that Chatham was scheduled for their accreditation review in March of 2012, and that process has not yet completed. Please provide additional information if you have any information worth considering. Thanks!!

Archived