Einstein EM Residency

• 2 years later...

For those of you who are interested in applying to this residency program or who have already applied, did you receive clarification on all of the components of the application? In other words, besides the completed application form and three professional references, does the program require submission of a curriculum vitae, personal statement and/or cover letter, official PA school transcripts, and/or an application fee? I couldn't find anywhere on the website where all of the application materials are explicitly listed out. I also emailed the program director 2.5 weeks ago (and sent a follow up email 5 days ago) but have not yet received a response.

Based on my personal experience, the programs that I applied to did require CV, personal statement (except for one), PA school transcripts (some programs are ok with unofficial transcripts), and only one school required application fee. Most programs that I applied for are pretty clear with the instructions and quick with response during the application time.