2018-2019 Admission Cycle

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On ‎11‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 7:18 AM, pa13579 said:

Mine is also on 13th in the morning. 

Do you know how the interview process will be? 

I do not. I was going to call the other day but I got scared and decided to just be ready for every question that they could ever possibly ask me lol. If you find out, please let me know!

Just saw on the 2017 page that people received an email if they were accepted and mail if they were waitlisted. Eagles, don't freak out, it will not be the end of the world. Most applicants apply for 2-3 cycles before they are accepted (one writer for thepalife interviewed 5 times). The process is scary and trust me, I have had my fair share of anxiety and mental breakdowns  to fill my whole life with exciting stories, but this is normal. We are in a waiting period and this is the time where you truly find out where you are. This is my second cycle and I am taking it like that there will have to be a third and am making active strides to be a better applicant for next semester. Do not lose hope or lose your head. If you want it bad enough, put in the work and make yourself better. Become an ER tech, work overtime, go volunteer, shadow some PAs and just keep your nose to the ground until you hear back. And if it is a no, that is ok, there is always next year and a year may seem like a long time, but it is not. However, if you invest in yourself for that next year, you will reap the fruits of your labor and you will come out a PA in 3 years:) 

Archived