sunny1016

Pance after huge lag from.graduation

Hey guys,

Starting to buckle down and study for the pance after a huge lag (3 years) after graduation. Where should I start? Any study course you recommend that goes to the bare bones? It's been such a long time.

Thanks!

3 years? Just curious, what have you been doing?

for passing the PANCE, just get a ROSH review account and do the questions until blue in the face, then do the Chicago review course, then morequestioms until blue in the face. Recommend listening to primary care RAP and EM RAP religiously to help getting back into practice.

Had a baby right before graduation. Just didn't get a break...he's in school now so I want to get this thing done for good so I can works...

Any courses anyone recommends? I feel so out of it and need a visual course maybe

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By tlz04
      9 month Pathoma subscription available through 11/20/2017!!

Pathoma helped me get through my didactic year of PA school and I've continued to refer to it throughout my clinical year for a quick review and reference on the pathology behind many disorders. 

I have 9 months left of an original 21-month subscription for sale for $60. I'll also include a PDF of the Fundamentals of Pathology textbook, valued at $54.99 on Amazon.

Normal Pathoma subscription: regular 3 month price is $84.95, regular 21 month subscription is $119.95

Payment can be made via PayPal or Venmo. PM for more details and I will get back to you on the same day. 

• By jaquino1
      Does anyone know of a medicine website or blog that is geared towards teaching certain topics in medicine?  Maybe even geared towards medical topics that PAs need to know and should know in order to get survive class exams as well as the PANCE/PANRE? Would people find that as helpful as I think it would?  

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More