2018-2019 Application Cycle

On 4/2/2019 at 3:13 PM, Janab said:

Thank you!! Congrats to you, too!! 🙂

On 4/2/2019 at 2:25 PM, caspaqueen said:

Congratulations!! I got an acceptance today, too!  

On 4/2/2019 at 8:56 PM, Vadlovskej said:

I interviewed March 25th and got an acceptance call today! Congrats to everyone!

Congrats to those of you who were accepted! Do you mind posting your stats?

8 hours ago, Hendrixxs said:

Congrats to those of you who were accepted! Do you mind posting your stats?

I'll PM you.

My personal opinion, though, is that I think the stats are most important pre interview. Once you get offered an interview, the school already has an interest in you.  You just have to be sure that your personal answers are specific enough that they really only apply to you, and charismatic enough to have a good flow with whoever's interviewing you. For future cycles who come across this thread, you should really know what exactly the role of a PA is in this state, why you want to be a PA vs a different profession, the history of the PA profession, and be able to elaborate on any part of your application (courses, GPA, volunteering, etc.) Show an interest in the school and ask questions about their program! Good luck 🙂

Has anyone received the Commitment Form from the Admissions Dept? In my initial acceptance email, I was told that would be coming through in a separate email. Called both the PA and admission department today, but wasn't able to get through to anyone that could help. Will keep trying. Just worried I'm going to miss an important deposit deadline!

1 hour ago, HarrisD7 said:

Has anyone received the Commitment Form from the Admissions Dept? In my initial acceptance email, I was told that would be coming through in a separate email. Called both the PA and admission department today, but wasn't able to get through to anyone that could help. Will keep trying. Just worried I'm going to miss an important deposit deadline!

Hi there - Definitely in the same boat as you. I'm waiting for that email too!

Guest Janab
1 hour ago, SONA4 said:

Hi guys. Congratulations to everyone accepted and good luck to those on the waiting list. Would you all mind sharing why you would prefer YORK over CITY for the PA program? Any information would be greatly appreciated. 

I’ll PM you! I was accepted into both programs this cycle so I had to make this decision and I ultimately chose York. I’m very happy with my decision 🙂 

2 hours ago, Janab said:

I’ll PM you! I was accepted into both programs this cycle so I had to make this decision and I ultimately chose York. I’m very happy with my decision 🙂 

Hi Janab,

Would you mind PMing me the same message? I am also very interested in hearing this answer because I plan on applying to both! If you also wouldn't mind, could I know your stats? That's incredibly amazing that you got accepted to both! Happy for you, and congratulations!! 

Guest Janab
10 hours ago, Annez616 said:

Hi Janab,

Would you mind PMing me the same message? I am also very interested in hearing this answer because I plan on applying to both! If you also wouldn't mind, could I know your stats? That's incredibly amazing that you got accepted to both! Happy for you, and congratulations!! 

PM'ed you!

3 hours ago, Vadlovskej said:

Anyone accepted heard anything after the acceptance email? Still nothing here

I have not heard anything either. I called last week and the person I spoke to said they are waiting to finalize the class before the give anymore information out. Hopefully it's soon! 

• 4 weeks later...