2018-2019 Application Cycle

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/2/2018 at 2:34 PM, JessH said:

I got a confirmation email, that they received my application, but the deadline isn't until Jan.15, 2019, so it might be a while before we hear about interviews. 

I received a confirmation email that my application had been verified on September 12. The email does mention "You will receive correspondence from the program after the deadline. " I think JessH you are right! 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/31/2018 at 3:43 PM, mivhax said:

If anyone is interested, I asked about an information sessions/open houses that would be held - they have 3 coming up Nov 1, 8, and 15. All at 12:00pm. You need to RSVP with Tenesha Spain before attending.

Do you know the email where we can RSVP of ran open house?

• 2 weeks later...

I attended the open house today, just thought I'd add this info to the thread for whoever might be interested:

• The tuition for the cohort starting Fall 2019 is approximately $47,000.
  • The program does not have any elective rotations.
  • Applications have been reviewed and are being reviewed; the first interview invites should start coming some time between December and January.
On 11/13/2018 at 2:17 PM, realworldgirlx said:

Do they not do rolling admissions? Does anybody know when they start reviewing applications? 

I was told they "technically" don't follow rolling admissions as all applications are reviewed eventually, but I'm a little confused by this as they've clearly already decided to select applicants who applied in April/May for December/January interviews.

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
31 minutes ago, Malecila said:

I applied at the end of July and got an interview as well from a phone call! 🙂

Congrats! Good luck on your interview!

And best of luck to everyone still waiting to hear back! 🙂

3 hours ago, Janab said:

Hey everyone! I applied in July and got a call for an interview today!

I received an interview yesterday was well! Congrats to you as well 🙂  were you able to pick up the phone call? I received a voice mail prompting me to call them back, but I keep reaching their voice mail box..

• 4 weeks later...
Guest sophiepa2015

Those of you who have heard back for interviews, have you interviewed yet, and if so can you please share what the interview was like? thank you!

On 1/4/2019 at 3:48 PM, sophiepa2015 said:

Those of you who have heard back for interviews, have you interviewed yet, and if so can you please share what the interview was like? thank you!

Interview was a traditional format with 2 faculty members! By far one of the most chill interviews I've had (it's like a conversation) and they really try their best to make you feel comfortable. No tricky or out-of-the-blue questions! Afterwards, you just head to Admissions to submit your SS and application check.

Guest sophiepa2015
24 minutes ago, jli2017 said:

Interview was a traditional format with 2 faculty members! By far one of the most chill interviews I've had (it's like a conversation) and they really try their best to make you feel comfortable. No tricky or out-of-the-blue questions! Afterwards, you just head to Admissions to submit your SS and application check.

thx so much for sharing! how long would you say you were in the interview? and do you have any tips? Im still waiting to hear back and hoping for an interview because this is my top choice!

thx again and good luck to you!

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/13/2018 at 4:55 PM, jli2017 said:

I received an interview yesterday was well! Congrats to you as well 🙂  were you able to pick up the phone call? I received a voice mail prompting me to call them back, but I keep reaching their voice mail box..

Sorry for the late response... I hope your interview went well! Good luck to you :)

On 1/14/2019 at 1:01 PM, sophiepa2015 said:

thx so much for sharing! how long would you say you were in the interview? and do you have any tips? Im still waiting to hear back and hoping for an interview because this is my top choice!

thx again and good luck to you!

I would say the interview lasted about 20-30 mins max. Like @jli2017 said, it was a very conversational interview and the faculty were all really nice. My advice would be to really know the basic questions like why you want to be a PA,  why you're interested in their program, and what you can bring to the classroom. Good luck, hope you get the interview!